quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2009

go away

go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
i´m somewhere between hell and hell and my mouth is eating the floor and my fingers rip my eyes off so I won´t notice and below the surface of my skin my body is starting to die and I´m losing the sounds too, that humming that seemed like your voice is no longer twisting me and i still know i´ve lost something i didn´t have
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
in the silence above, everything is boring and the air I still have to breathe makes me bleed and I wish I´d die soon, i don´t feel like waiting. I left you suck my life and I was left with nothing
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
I fuckin hate sunshine and I hate when the light hits my face, and mostly I hate to have you by my side, with a smile faking your face while you stab me and no one even sees. And I fuckin hate the soud of children, and I hate when they jump in front of me, like you jump, thanks to me mother fucker
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away
go away

Sem comentários: